Great for sparring or using as a safe prop for cosplay, the Renaissance fair, or any other costuming event, this Polypropylene Practice Claymore has the look and approximate size of the real thing without a sharp, metal blade. Made of polypropylene foam, the long blade has a steel color and gold tone hilt, including traditional quatrefoil quillons angled towards the blade. The handle is black with a spiral texture for grip. Hone your sword fighting techniques or fittingly accessorize a costume with this medieval Scottish practice sword.
- Extremely tough and durable
- Blade has steel coloration
- Hilt is black and gold
- Great for practice and safe sparring
- Safe accessory for costume and cosplay use
- Made of polypropylene foam
- Overall Length: 43.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.