Looking down upon the sturdy coat of Polished Steel Viking Armour, you reflect on your fathers deeds – raiding the English coast, plundering the Frankish villages along the Seine, and defending the treasured city of Miklagard. Soon you will have your own legends to add to this armours legacy. This Viking armour is a breastplate and backplate inspired by lamellar worn by the Vikings, protecting the front and back of the torso. Made from layers of mild steel plates connected with durable leather cording, this armour is flexible and impressive in detail. Strong leather lines the armour around the edges to add comfort, while adjustable leather straps along the sides and on the shoulders attach the front to a solid leather backplate. The Polished Steel Viking Armour is fully usable with other Epic Armoury metal products, giving you the freedom to customize your kit. Made from 19 gauge mild steel and top-grain leather straps and fittings, this armour is built to withstand the abuse of a LARP or reenactment with regular leather and metal armour care.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features a lamellar cuirass
- Displays a polished steel finish
- Handmade, welded for increased durability
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Ideal for Viking, Middle Eastern, and Asian personas
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
There are no reviews yet.