The Plated Lughnasagh Necklace combines a sword popular in Celtic myth with the harvest festival named after the Celtic god Lugh. This silver-plated necklace takes the shape of a sword. The sword faces down with its pommel at the top. Connected to the pommel is a bale for sliding on the included link chain. Raised detailing adorns the hilt of the sword. The detailing features rings at the pommel and each end of the crossguard. There are curved lines along the blade. The Plated Lughnasagh Necklace makes a great addition to a Celtic ensemble or Wiccan jewelry collection.
- Inspired by the festival of Lughnasagh
- Takes the shape of a sword
- Bale at the top for sliding on the included chain
- Highly detailed
- Comes with a pouch and leaflet
- Great Wiccan or Celtic accessory
- Has silver plating
- Pouch is satin
- Length: 1.5 Inches
- Width: 0.3 Inch
Measurements are approximate.