The Pirate Skeleton Pin Badge depicts the grim herald of the buccaneers who wrought terror upon the oceans during the Golden Age of Piracy. Whether merchant or naval officer, few would spy this emblem without acquiring a sense of dread. The lapel pin is hand-cast from lead-free antiqued pewter. Despite its small stature, this skeleton is highly detailed. It comes packaged on a full colored information card. Brief educational notes on 17th century piracy display on the back.
- Celebrates the Golden Age of Piracy
- Depicts a skeleton, classic herald of the buccaneer
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Pins to clothing via a clasp fastener
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter