Be prepared for plundering and pillaging by land and by sea with this Pirate Hanger Saber. This fully functional reenactment sword will give your buccaneer gear an authentic look as if you just stepped out of the Golden Age of Piracy! This saber is forged from fully tempered high carbon steel, making it a durable reenactment weapon. The steel blade is also given an antique finish, creating the illusion of a genuine pirates sword. The hilt features the shape of a traditional one handed cutlass, its fittings cast in solid steel. This sword also comes with a leather covered scabbard with matching steel fittings at the mouth and the chape. No pirates provisions are complete without a sword, so make sure to include the Pirate Hanger Saber in your reenactment!
- Crafted from high carbon steel
- Made to resemble genuine pirate sabers
- Blade features an antique finish
- Steel hilt features a classic one handed grip
- Includes a leather scabbard with steel fittings
- Great for reenactment or stage combat
- Overall Length: 31 Inches
- Blade Length: 24.625 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.