No matter if you wish to use this axe in a historical reenactment or simply put it on display, the Pipe Hawk makes a great addition to any collection. This steel axe has a fully functional blade and smoking pipe. At the bottom of the wooden haft, there is the mouthpiece for the pipe. On the other end, there is the slightly bearded axe blade and the pipe. The axe head has a polished finish. The sides of the pipe bowl have ridges. In addition, there is a concealed reaming pin on the top of the haft. You can use the reaming pin to help clear the smoke passage. This museum replica tomahawk has a historical design that is sure to please you.
Made by Hanwei.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Functional hatchet and pipe
- A great collectible and showpiece
- Ideal for reenactors of various ages
- Axe head is made of stainless steel
- Overall length: 18.25 Inches
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Thickness at Guard: 0.28 Inches
- Specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.