Replicating a museum piece from the days of trade between the French fur trappers and the American Indians, our Pipe Hawk (XH2119) is fully functional both as a hatchet and a pipe, with a steel blade, bowl and mouthpiece. As in the original, a reaming pin (for clearing the smoke passage) is concealed in the head of the end of the shaft.
Made by Hanwei.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Functional hatchet and pipe
- A great collectible and showpiece
- Ideal for reenactors of various ages
- Axe head is made of stainless steel
- Overall length: 18.25 Inches
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Thickness at Guard: 0.28 Inches
- Specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.