Symbolic of the Praetorian Guard, this Pewter Scorpion Gem Necklace depicts a wicked scorpion guarding a pretty jewel. This necklace comes with an information card that gives a few historical facts, on its back, about the Praetorian Guard. This pendant is simple in shape, featuring a square medallion that is decorated with an extremely detailed scorpion. And above the scorpion, between its claws, rests an impressive looking faux jewel (it comes as either red or blue). This necklace is made entirely from lead-free pewter, and it is supplied with a waxed cord for wearing. Whether you like Roman-influenced accessories or just think scorpions are cool (or both), this Pewter Scorpion Gem Necklace is a simple yet impressive statement accessory that can be worn with a variety of outfits with remarkable ease. It is also a great gift to give to anyone who might share in the interests of Rome.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Features a Pretty Little Faux Gemstone in Either Red or Blue
- A Perfect Accent to Any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Attire
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes With Historical Information
- Includes a Waxed Cord