Roman jewelry typically depicted important figures or animals, and this Pewter Roman Owl Necklace depicts a watchful little owl. The pendant comes attached to a colorful information card that details on the back the owls relationship to Minerva. Minerva is the Roman aspect of Athena, making her the goddess of wisdom. Athena was also typically associated with the owl, which is befitting an animal typically associated with wisdom. The owl pendant is impressively detailed, featuring a great texture that makes it look as though it is covered in feathers. The pendant is made from lead-free pewter, and it comes supplied with a waxed cord for wearing. This Pewter Roman Owl Necklace makes for a fantastic gift to anyone special you know who might be interested in a little Roman symbol, as well as a great personal accessory to personally wear whenever you go out and about.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- A Perfect Accent to Any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Attire
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes With Historical Information
- Includes a Waxed Cord
- Necklace Length: 26 Inches
- Pendant Length: 0.75 Inch
There are no reviews yet.