This ring is a replica of one of the simple yet stunning finger rings worn by Mary I, also known as Bloody Mary. The Pewter Mary I Love Ring comes packaged in a plastic blister, attached to a full-color card with historical info on the back. This simple ring would have been given as a token of love, as the original was inscribed with the words amore vole fe, which translated, means love cannot exist without fidelity. The ring is simple in design yet striking in look, making it an accessory perfect for both queenly styles and casual looks. The ring is made from lead-free pewter. Just like the original, you can give this Pewter Mary I Love Ring as a token of love to anyone who means something to you, or you can keep it and wear it as your own personal accessory as a part of your day-to-day attire.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Features a Historically Accurate Design
- A Perfect Accent with Any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Attire
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)