With an opulent look that is best fit for a king, this Pewter Henry VIII Gem Ring is a great accessory modeled after the jewelry of an infamous English monarch. The ring comes in a clear blister pack attached to a historical information card. Henry VIII is perhaps the most famous for proclaiming himself the head of the Church of England, thus dissolving the English monasteries. He also had six wives in his quest for a male heir, having had four of the marriages legally annulled (and two wives beheaded). The ring is an elegant accessory, featuring a stunning appearance accented by a faux gemstone (which comes in red, blue or green). The ring is made from lead-free pewter. This ring may not turn you into a king like Henry VIII, but it will certainly enhance your appearance and make you feel more kingly. The Pewter Henry VIII Gem Ring also makes a phenomenal gift to give to anyone who loves history, particularly the dynasty of kings in England.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Features an Elegant Faux Gemstone Decoration (Comes in Blue, Green, or Red)
- A Perfect Accent with Any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Attire
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)