Queens have always wanted the best of jewelry, and this Pewter Elizabeth I Gem Ring is a reproduction of the ring actually worn by Queen Elizabeth the First. It comes in a blister pack attached to a card with interesting historical information. Elizabeth I was the daughter of Henry VIII and became Queen of England in 1558. She is most famous for having Mary the Queen of Scots imprisoned for 19 years and executed, as well as having her navy destroy the Spanish Armada of Philip II. She was also a patron of William Shakespeare. The ring features elegant designs across its surface, as well as an elegant faux jewel at its center. The ring is made from lead-free pewter. Putting on this Pewter Elizabeth I Gem Ring will certainly go a long way in making you feel like a queen, and it is also a fantastic gift to give to anyone who has an interest in either the queen herself or in historic England and its monarchs.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Features an Elegant Faux Gemstone Decoration (Comes in Red, Blue, or Green)
- A Perfect Accent with Any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Attire
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)