A uniquely designed throwing knife that takes inspiration from a classic thrower from the 1950s, the Perfect Balance Thrower features a steel clip point blade that hits tremendously hard and penetrates its targets effortlessly. The high carbon steel blade features a black, rust resistant finish that also eliminates glare. Replaceable composite handle scales make this knife durable enough for thousands of throws. This rugged blade is also incredibly versatile as it can be used a utility and hunting tool in even the toughest conditions. Improve your throwing skills and get a great utility tool as well with the Perfect Balance Thrower.
- Clip point blade provides piercing power
- Blade features a black, rust resistant finish
- Composite handle scales are replaceable
- Can be used as a survival knife or hatchet
- Rugged and reliable utility tool for tough conditions
- Blade made of S50C steel
- Handle made of polypropylene scales
- Overall length: 13.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 9 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.50 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.20 Inch
- Weight: 15.4oz.