Do not forget to protect your hands from an enemy attack, brave warrior. Don the Padded Riveted Chainmail Mittens before combat. These leather mittens are backed with dome-riveted mail, providing solid hand protection and good gripping capabilities. The round rings are constructed of 16 gauge mild steel. Dome-head riveting secures the ends of each ring together. In addition, the rings form a 4-in-1 pattern that consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. These padded Chainmail mittens will complete any chainmail suit of armour for reenactments.
- Features a butted construction
- Has zinc plated finish
- Mitten style
- Great for reenactments
- Made from 16 Gauge Mild Steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Width (When Laid Flat): 5 Inches
- Length (When Laid Flat): 10.5 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 8 Millimeters