As your enemy approaches, you prepare to strike at them. The Padded Leather Banded Bracers protect your arms from their responding blow. Made from leather, these brown bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with lacing through antique brass eyelets. Each bracer has an outer layer of thick vegetable tanned leather and inside lining of soft suede. Between the two is stitched padding. The padding makes the bracers more comfortable to wear. The bracers feature a concave curved edge at the wrist. Near the elbow, the top edge forms a point in the center. On the front, there are two crossing bands of leather. They curve from the top edge down to the opposite side near the wrist. These bands are stitched down. The Padded Leather Banded Bracers are a great option for any medieval or fantasy warrior. Wear them to a LARP event or reenactment.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing
- Features padding for added comfort
- Has decorative bands on the front
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying events
- Made from leather and suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 9.6 Inches
- Forearm Width: 10 Inches
- Wrist Width: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.