While the Gurkha kukri is the traditional utility knife of the Nepalese people, it is also often used by high-ranking military officials and police officers. The Ornate Gurkha Service Kukri offers an elegant version of this weapon. Made by hand, this stunning knife is crafted from gleaming stainless steel with a satin finish. The dark gray handle of the knife features a unique shape, offering a distinct look while still feeling comfortable in your hand. Included with the kukri are two smaller knives, as well as a stylishly designed dark gray leather sheath with striking engraved steel fittings. This Ornate Gurkha Service Kukri is a great knife to carry, show off, and display thanks to its history and its eye-catching look.
- Includes two smaller knives and matching sheath
- Large blade features traditional Kukri shape
- Great for carrying, display, and more
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 11.5 Inches