Transform yourself into the orc of fantasy with the Orc Foam Prosthetic. You will leave humanity behind when you embrace this prosthetic and its ferocious look, which comes with a scowl that moves with your expression. This prosthetic is made entirely out of foam latex and is designed to be applied with spirit gum. The prosthetic comes unpainted, which allows the wearer to color and style the prosthetic to suit their personal preferences. Once worn, this prosthetic will leave others thinking the wearer is a real orc, complete with a heavy scowl and spikes protruding from the brow. Please note that this latex prosthetic does not include facial hair or ears. Also, this latex prosthetic does not include spirit gum, paint, or makeup, although they are available for purchase separately on this site. Unleash the fury and turn yourself into a true figure of fantasy by putting on this Orc Foam Prosthetic.
- Remove excess flashing from around edges of prosthetic, if necessary
- Check prosthetic against wearers face, ensuring eyes and mouth line up
- If not, trim within at least 0.25 inch beyond the eye or mouth
- Adhere the prosthetic with spirit gum
- It is helpful to adhere one area at the time, in the following order. Nose, around the eyes, forehead, temples, upper lip, lower chip and chin, cheek area, and finally the jawline.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Made Entirely of Foam Latex
- Comes Unpainted
- Moves and Shifts As Your Face Does
- Allows for the Creation of A Classic Orc Visage
- Looks Great with Creature Costumes Themed from the Genres of Myth and Fantasy
- Perfect for Halloween, Costumed Events, Stage, Theater, and Much More