Black satin ribbon and black lace ruffles embellish the front panel of this high low dress. Perfect for attending a performance at the Theatre des Vampires, this Ophelie Burgundy Satin Corset Dress is a decadent Victorian frock. Made from flocked burgundy satin and black lace, this Gothic dress is resplendent with ornate details. Tiers of ruffled lace cascade down the back, ending with a sheer, floor length train. The taffeta corset laces in the back over a modesty panel for a custom fit. Wide ruffled shoulder straps may be worn off the shoulder for a flirty look. Add a velvet cloak and a pair of fangs to blend in with the immortals.
- Embellished with lace ruffles and satin ribbons
- Ruffled straps can be worn on or off the shoulder
- Displays a tiered high low skirt
- Laces in the back over a modesty panel
- Excellent Steampunk clothing
- Made from flocked satin, lace, and sheer fabrics
- Steel boning provides excellent support