Traditionally, a waist cincher was worn by women to slim down their waist, creating a silhouette that was considered ideal. Today, you can chose to wear this Open Black Waspie Waist Cincher purely because you like its look. This waist cincher, dubbed a waspie, offers a way to bring in your waist for that slimming effect, as well as a fine accessory that serves well in dresses and pieced together ensembles. It is made entirely from black cotton velvet, and it features a black lace netting overlay along the sides. Small ring accents are bound into the cincher along its sides, while the opening is secured together via string-lacing, offering a measure of adjustability in its design. It can be elegantly appealing or classically appropriate, depending on how you wear it, making it a versatile piece as well. So if you want a waist cincher that you can wear on every day of the week, then you need look no further than this Open Black Waspie Waist Cincher.
- A Classic And Versatile Womens Accessory
- Made Entirely From Fine Cotton Velvet Fabrics
- Decorated with Sheer Black lace Overlay
- Features an Open Space Secured with Crisscross Lacing
- Looks Great with Historic, Gothic, Steampunk and Modern Styles