Odin welcomes those who fell nobly in battle into the hall of Valhalla, where they may eat and drink until the end of days. Be sure that you show him the respect he deserves by lifting the Odins Viking Drinking Horn with Stand in his honor. This functional drinking horn is crafted from natural cow horn, making it an authentic cup fit for a Viking. The three-pointed symbol of Odin is carved onto its surface, adding style and significance to this Viking horn. The drinking horn comes with a metal display stand so that it can be proudly placed on a shelf or table when not in use. The Odins Viking Drinking Horn with Stand is the perfect accessory for any aspiring Viking hoping to fill their next feast with the glory of Valhalla.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Hand-carved with the symbol of Odin
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a stand for easy display
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 10-12 Inches
- Capacity: 11-12 Ounces
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.