A masterpiece of modern Japanese weaponry, the Ocean Citadel Katana is a limited edition, functional katana which is crafted from the finest materials with painstaking precision to ensure a supremely balanced and beautiful design. As is traditional of a katana, this sword features a single sharpened edge with a slightly curved spine. This blade is crafted from 1075 high carbon steel and features a full length bo-hi or fuller, which combines to create an incredibly strong, durable, and lightweight design. The tsuba, fuchi, and kashira each are designed with exquisite oceanic themes to add a splash of personality to this weapon. The grip is crafted from sting ray skin and is wrapped in natural white silk, which is dyed with tea to create an appealing tan colored ito. A saya (scabbard) is included with this katana and to ensure the perfect fit, each saya is carved for the individual sword which it houses. The Ocean Citadel Katana is a weapon of astonishing quality which will feel like an extension of your arm as you train.
- Limited edition design, only 100 to ever be produced
- Differentially-hardened 1075 high carbon steel blade
- Silk wrapped ray skin grip
- The fuchi, kashira, and tsuba feature crashing wave designs
- Completely hand-made katana
- Blade features a bo-hi
- Includes a midnight blue saya
- Perfect for martial arts or display
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.26 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Tip: 0.2 Inches
- Sori: 0.625 Inches
- Weight: 35 oz.