This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Despite the skill and care taken into the forging of this longsword from the great sword, Ice, the blade refused to take on the crimson shade of the House Lannister. Even so, the Oathkeeper Red Damascus Sword turned out quite nicely. A black and red patina treatment covers the double-edged blade that is made of high carbon Damascus steel. It matches the unusual coloring described by George R.R. Martin in his A Song of Ice and Fire series. An ornate lion head with ruby-colored eyes accents the pommel, while lion heralds decorate each end of the wide crossguard. A red leather wrap covers the grip. As one of 2500 limited edition replicas, the sword comes with an autographed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Keep the Oathkeeper Red Damascus Sword for all to see with the included silkscreened plaque.
- Officially licensed Game of Thrones collectible
- Book edition replica of the longsword wielded by Brienne of Tarth
- Comes with an autographed Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes a decorative plaque with mounting hardware
- Blade made from high carbon Damascus steel
- Hilt plated with 24K Gold
- Grip wrapped in red leather
- Plaque made of silkscreened fiber board
- Overall Length: 45 Inches
- Blade Length: 35 Inches