The green man is one of the most frequently recurring and beautiful motifs of medieval art. He is a spirit of the trees, and is sometimes called a foliate mask, and this Oak King Greenman Plaque echoes the look of that particular nickname quite well. This wall plaque echoes the look of a mask, depicted as a gentle face of leaves that is quite serene and calm to look at. The leaves in the design are of particular note, their form replicating that of the oak, which is said to be sacred. The plaque is crafted entirely in fine resin materials, and it comes complete with a wood finish, to better liken it to the old carvings that are most often seen in churches, cathedrals, and castles of medieval make. This Oak King Greenman Plaque is a great way to bring a bit of classic medieval design into your home, while also infusing a touch of the artistic design into your decor, too.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Crafted Entirely in Fine Resin Materials
- Modeled After the Classic Greenman Designs of the Medieval Era
- Features a Stunning Wood Grain Finish
- A Fantastic Home Decor Item
- Great for Personal Use or Gifting
- Height: 2.5 Inches
- Width: 3 Inches
- Depth: 0.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.