Popular with military personnel and civilians alike, the A-2 Laredo Bowie Knife by Cold Steel is an excellent choice for just about any mission. It features a long, heavy blade made from high carbon steel that produces incredible cutting power. The blade is flat ground and sports a semi sharpened clip point to further boost its versatility and efficiency. Contoured to fit the hand like a glove, the smooth Micarta handle is as tough as it is beautiful. When you are not cutting, chopping, or thrusting with this bowie knife, it can be kept and carried in the included durable Secure-Ex sheath.
- A classic bowie, great for hunting and survival
- Attractive brass-finished guard
- Double guard keeps hand from slipping onto blade
- Semi-sharpened clip point facilitates a variety of cuts
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath for easy carry
- Blade made of A-2 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polished black Micarta
- Overall Length: 15.69 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.50 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.19 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.31 Inch
- Weight: 16.9oz.