If you, as a warrior, require a blade to aid you in an onstage battle, then you should make sure to check out the Norse-Gaelic Arming Sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this gallowglass-style sword has a thick, double-edged blade. The blade has blunted edges and a rounded tip, which makes the sword safer for stage and sport combat. It also has a hollow ground cross-section, helping to reduce the weight of the blade. Next, the sword continues with a crossguard. The crossguard has triangular arms. They are wider at the ends than they are near the center. Cutout quatrefoils adorn the ends of the crossguard. The center forms a point, pointing towards the blade.
The hilt continues with a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. Also, the grip has an angular cross-section. This design makes the grip easier to hold. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. The center of the pommel is cutout, revealing the full tang in the center. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. This functional sword is a great option for onstage fight scenes and for adding to sword collections. It looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
- Meant for stage and sport combat
- Features a rounded tip and blunted edges for safety
- Has a cutout disk-shaped pommel
- Angular handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 36.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.2 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 1.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.