If you are planning on doing some reenacting, a good shirt is a must-have. And this Nobles Medieval Shirt is just that, offering an iconic style and a comfortable fit that makes it a delight to wear in a wide variety of different ensembles and styles. With its lace-up collar and loose fit, this shirt offers a comfortable design that is pleasant and pleasing to wear. The shirt is made from high quality cotton fabric and is rather light and breathable, making it a pleasant garment to wear all year around in summer and winter. The shirt possesses a lace-tied neckline and a folded collar, offering a bit of versatility and formal appeal to its look, too. The loose-fitting sleeves end elastic bands, and the shirt reaches just past the waist, giving it a draped look befitting its medieval origin. The vivid shade and fine design makes this Nobles Medieval Shirt a fine choice for almost any look, ranging from the given noble to pirate and more, as the shirt carries with it a casual, comfortable, and inherently appealing look that will suit many styles with ease.
- Made From Fine, Quality Cotton Fabric
- A Full Length, Past the Waist Shirt
- Possesses a Tied Neck and Folded Collar
- Features Long, loose Sleeves with Cuffs
- Looks Great with Medieval Ensembles, Pirate Looks, Noble Attires, and More
- Perfect for Festivals, Fairs, LARPs, Events, and More
There are no reviews yet.