When you prepare a feast for your fellow courtiers, you lay an elegant table for them. They will drink out of goblets like the Noble Brass Goblet. This drink-safe goblet has the shape of a champagne flute. It has a circular rim with engraved lines. The sides curve and taper inward towards the stem. An engraved floral design adorns this tapered section. The stem has an angled top edge forming an oval shape. This edge flares slightly outward, resembling the bud of a flower. The stem ends in a circular base. Another floral design adorns this base. Also, this brass goblet has a polished finish. Add the Noble Brass Goblet to your medieval feasting table or Renaissance faire display.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Elegant engraved patterns
- Flared stem for a floral style
- Champagne flute shape
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from brass
- To remove tarnishing, apply some ketchup onto the goblet. Allow it to sit for a few seconds, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Rinse thoroughly, then dry with a clean cloth. Care must be taken to avoid any green-blue discolorations which could be a sign of verdigris. Verdigris is poisonous and must be removed before the goblet is once again drink-safe.
- Rim Circumference: 7 Inches
- Height: 9.5 Inches
- Base Circumference: 7 Inches
There are no reviews yet.