Whether you are headed to court or going on an adventure, you can carry your weapon or gear with you by wearing the Black Noble Belt. Made from 5-7-ounce leather, this black medieval belt comes in five sizes. It has a rectangular, bronze-colored buckle. Textured and geometric detailing adorns the buckle.
Along the length of the belt, there are circular medallions and riveted overlaps. At the end of the belt, three rivets adorn the pointed belt tip, which matches the overlaps. This versatile leather belt works for a range of characters and aesthetics. It makes a great addition to your next LARP or cosplay costume.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, the Black Noble Belt may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in five sizes
- Medallion detailing
- Riveted, overlapping design
- Great for a range of characters
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Waist – 23.6-31.5 Inches
- Medium: Overall Length – 60 Inches, Waist – 31.5-39.4 Inches, Width of Belt – 1.5 Inches
- Large: Waist – 39.4-47.2 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 47.2-55.1 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 55.1-63 Inches
Measurements are approximate.