Open from 1831 to 1968 in New York City, the New York Central Railroad serviced from New York to the Midwest. Now you can own a bit of those histories with the New York Central System Railroad Police Badge. This badge is shield shaped and has the New York Central System logo in the middle and it is surrounded by banners that read RAILROAD POLICE. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. New York Central System Railroad Police Badge would make a great addition to any badge or train collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the era of trains
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea