You, powerful warrior, have deep connections to the otherworld. These Necromancers Pauldrons reveal your associations with evil spirits and the undead. Made from thick 9-10 ounce leather, these fantasy spaulders come as a pair. Each dark pauldron features a black coloring with a molded leather skull capping off the end. They have an overlapping design with three sections. This overlapping designs grants the wearer greater protection. First, the top section has five Calimacil foam spikes. Above the spikes are holes for lacing the pauldrons to other pieces of armour like the Necromancers Cuirass (RT-265), sold separately. The top sections also have D-rings, one on the front and one on the back. These D-rings connect to a chain that attaches the two pauldrons together, helping to keep them together. Also, the top section has an inverted scalloped bottom edge.
Next, the second section forms the main body of the pauldron. Its bottom edge forms a shape similar to a helmet, perfectly complementing the skull on the bottom section. The skull has darkened eyes and nose socket. Also, this bottom section has a straight bottom edge. Wear these imposing Necromancers Pauldrons into a LARP battle and terrify your enemies. They also make a great addition to a cosplay costume or ensemble.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Overlapping sections for greater protection
- Distinctive skull and spike design
- Sold as a pair
- A chain links the two together
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and Calimacil foam
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
One size fits most.