Inspired by the famous French emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, the Napoleonic Briquet Saber has a regal and classical look to its design. This curved steel blade has a brass tone metal hilt with understated elegance to its curved D-guard. Without a true pommel, this replica saber has the look of a weapon with fast slicing power. The steel blade curves and tapers to a fine point, and ribbed texturing adds grip to the handle. A must-have for fans of French history, especially that of the 19th century, this decorative saber is an essential addition to the collection of any military saber aficionado.
- Inspired by Napoleon Bonaparte and historic military weapons
- Steel blade has curved and tapered saber silhouette
- Brass tone hilt has D-guard and textured handle
- Great addition to weapon collections and displays
- Wonderful gift for French history fans
- Blade made of steel with metal handle
- Length: 28 Inches