When you want to emulate the most famous sword master in Japanese history, make sure to check out the Musashi Daito Katana. Made from T10 high-carbon steel, this functional katana features the curved blade typical of Japanese swords. It has a fuller running down its length along the spine. Also, the blade is edge-tempered, showing a visible temper-line, or hamon.
The sword continues with a brass blade collar, or habaki. There is a black, double-ring iron tsuba. The tsuba works as a crossguard on a Japanese sword.
Next, there is a long, wrapped handle. Black leather wraps around cream-colored ray skin. Finally, this daito katana comes with a black scabbard, or saya, along with a cloth bag and maintenance kit. The scabbard has a textured finish. You can take the Musashi Daito Katana to your next battle or add it to your samurai sword collection.
- Fully functional for battle
- Inspired by the most famous Japanese sword master
- Features a curved, tempered blade
- Has a traditionally wrapped handle
- Comes with a textured scabbard, bag, and maintenance kit
- Blade is T10 high-carbon steel
- Handle is leather wrapped over ray skin
- Overall Length: 45 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 14.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.31 Inch
- Blade Thickness at Tip: 0.24 Inch
- Curvature of Blade 1.125 Inches
- Point of Balance: 4.5 Inches
- Edge Hardness: 60 HRC
- Edge Hardness: 40 HRC
- Weight: 3 Pounds 3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.