When you become a knight, merchant, or another medieval character, make sure to carry some of your gear in the Brown Morwen Belt Bag. Made from 5-7-ounce split leather, this handmade belt bag has black sides that angle outwards towards the bottom.
Also, the brown bag features a rectangular front flap with rounded corners. A black strap runs down the center of the flap to secure with a buckle. The brass-colored buckle has a five-sided outside with a circular opening. Lines adorn the sides of the buckle. A round medallion adorns the top of the strap.
On the back of the medieval pouch, there are loops for securing the bag on a belt, not included. This belt bag is great for medieval reenactments, LARP events, cosplay conventions, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features a stylized buckle
- Has an angled, brown design
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Ideal for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from 5-7-ounce split leather
- Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.
There are no reviews yet.