The Mort Etoile Earrings are an attractive pair of art-deco earrings made from pewter and featuring attractive crystals as decorations. These earrings are a clever combination that is both bright and gothic in its look. Mort Etoile is French for Death Star, and with their grand sparkling crystal and trailing skull decorations, they perfectly complement their name. They are hand-made from fine pewter. These stud earrings feature a surgical steel post as well as plastic butterflies. Worn alone, the Mort Etoile Earrings are a glamorous pair of gothic earrings that are perfect for a lady to wear any day of the week. If paired with similar or matching jewelry, the Mort Etoile Earrings help to create a stunning and refined look that is as chic as it is stunning.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Made from fine English pewter
- Art Deco earrings with large Swarovski crystals and skulls
- Sold as a pair of earrings
- Worn via stainless surgical steel posts with plastic backers
- A great personal accessory or gift idea