Do you want an instrument that you can play at your next medieval event? The Mini Walnut Kinnor Harp will meet your musical needs. Made from walnut, this lyre has 10 DuPont nylon strings that cover the biblical scale. The King Davids harp features a solid ash soundboard with a light finish. There are a pair of flower-shaped sound holes. Each one has six petals. It has gently curved sides. The strings rest against a straight bridge and feature tuning pegs at the top. In the center behind the string, the harp has a round opening. Finally, this lyre comes with a tuning tool and a black carrying bag. When you are not playing this lyre, hang it up on a wall or display it in your home.
Please note that this comes de-tuned.
Please note that this is made with natural materials, color may vary.
- Has 10 strings
- Features a pair of sound holes
- Comes with carrying bag and tuning tool
- Great for a variety of music styles
- Makes a wonderful decor piece when not in use
- Made from walnut
- Soundboard is ash
- Strings are DuPont nylon
- Do not play the harp with missing or broken strings. Replace missing strings promptly. Wash hands before use as hand creams may damage the strings and affect the tone. Avoid extreme temperatures, extremely dry conditions, and direct sunlight. Use a dry, soft cloth for cleaning. Changing strings every 3-4 months is recommended.
- Length: 16 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Depth: 2.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound
Measurements are approximate.