There were multiple ways to fight with a sword in the Middle Ages. One way was to fight with a small buckler like the Mini Stainless Steel Buckler. This 16 gauge stainless steel buckler has a round dome with a short rim. A brass colored trim adorns the rim. On the back of the buckler, there is a riveted handle with a pinned wooden grip. The handle has a gentle barrel shape for greater comfort. In addition to the handle, the buckler has a leather loop. This loop helps the wielder to keep hold of the buckler. Overall, the buckler is small and lightweight, great for use during long training sessions. The Mini Stainless Steel Buckler is fantastic for historical reenactments, HEMA, and more.
- Small and lightweight
- Barrel shaped handle for better comfort
- Loop for greater security when holding the buckler
- Great for HEMA training
- Wonderful for historical reenactments and faires
- Made from 16 gauge stainless steel, wooden handle, and leather strap
- To properly maintain your buckler, always keep the metal away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Diameter: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 10 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.