Transport yourself back in time and fight against your enemies with great style by wielding the Miao Dao Sabre Sword. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional sword takes its name from a weapon wielded in mid-16th century China against pirates. This sword features a gently curved blade. A fuller runs down the length of the blade on both sides. The sword continues with a circular crossguard. An engraved pattern adorns the crossguard.
Next, it has a ribbed handle. The ridges on the burgundy handle make it easier to grasp securely. The hilt ends with a flat pommel. Both the guard and pommel are stainless steel. Finally, this sword comes with a burgundy lacquered scabbard. It has a stainless-steel chape and throat. Also, the scabbard features a red cord accent. Take this sword to your next historical reenactment or battle. You can also add it to your sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Named after mid-16th century Chinese weapon
- Fullers on both sides of the blade
- Circular crossguard and ridged handle
- Comes with a burgundy scabbard
- Great for reenactments and collections
- Blade is 5160 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are stainless steel
- Overall Length: 48.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Handle Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 14 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.