Do you know how doctors tell you that you are probably going to feel a slight pinch? Well, in this case, it was anything but slight. The Metal Pinch Prosthetic creates the look of being impaled by what appears to be a large spike. When applied, the injury looks like a silver-headed spike with a black shaft that has been driven into and through the skin. This prosthetic is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome wound. It has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. The Metal Pinch scar would make a great addition to a variety of costumes, whether it is a grievous injury to a human, a superficial blow to a zombie, or an accessory on a green-skinned Frankenstein beast.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- Accents Monstrous and Zombie Looks Very Well
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens