These steel tassets are a great addition to the Merc Cuirass. The Merc Tassets are only compatible with the Merc Cuirass. The Cuirass has little steel pegs on the fauld, and these tassets have matching holes to fit on to those pegs. The tassets are then laced on to the pegs. There are holes at the center of each peg for the lace. With steel armour being just that, steel, you may have to slightly bend and form the tassets to match up to the shape of your cuirass, which is sold separately. It is normal that they do not come out of the package and fit right on to the pegs, and they may just need a little bending. The tassets are 10 inches long and will provide you with a nice amount of upper leg protection.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Complete Merc Armour Package (MCI-2631-Bundle), which includes the Merc Steel Tassets alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur. In addition, these tassets only work with the Large/X-Large size of the cuirass.
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Only works with the Large/X-Large cuirass
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.