Medieval travelers require coins to make their way across the realm. Carry with you the Medieval Units Coin Set and know exactly what you have paid. This set of 24 zinc alloy coins includes 10 copper pieces, 8 silver pieces, and 6 gold pieces. All of the coins have a different style cross on one side. On the other side, the gold pieces have the roman numeral X, silver has V, and the copper has I, to represent 10, 5, and 1, respectively. This coin set is a wonderful accessory for a variety of LARP or cosplay costumes.
- Comes as a set of 24
- Includes 10 copper coins, 8 silver coins, and 6 gold coins
- Each features a cross design
- Has Roman numerals for 10, 5, and 1
- Great for tabletop games or cosplay
- Crafted from zinc alloy
- Gold: Diameter – 1.2 Inches, Thickness – 0.1 Inch
- Silver: Diameter – 1.1 Inches, Thickness – 0.1 Inch
- Copper: Diameter – 0.9 Inch, Thickness – 0.1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.