Slip the Medieval Slitted Surcoat over chainmail to top off the role of noble knight or crusader. With a design that focuses on mobility and authenticity, this historical garment ensures the warrior is dressed and ready for battle. This medieval over garment is made from durable, comfortable cotton fabric. A slit begins at the waist on all four sides, enhancing freedom of movement. The wide and roomy fit allows you to wear over several layers of clothing and armour. No matter the occasion that leads you to battle, be it historical or fantasy, the Medieval Slitted Surcoat gets you into character.
Please be aware that the pictured accessories are not included.
Made by GDFB
- Available in multiple colors and sizes
- Authentic design with slits for movability
- Fits warriors of multiple eras and genres
- Historical attire for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and reenactments
- Made from one hundred percent cotton
- Chest – 49 Inches, Waist – 56 Inches, Length – 55 Inches
Please note that specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.