A traditional mens garment, hosen were popular throughout the medieval and Renaissance periods. The Medieval Single Hose allows you to adopt a popular 15th century style of two differently colored hose paired together. As this item is available in a range of colors, you are able to pick two appealing shades to wear together, or you can purchase two of the same color for a matching look. This wool hose has cotton drawstrings that can be attached to a pair of braies or a belt, sold separately. The medieval legging is designed with warmth, comfort, and style in mind, and it has been especially made to withstand the rigors of LARPing or re-enactment. This unique medieval garment makes the perfect addition to commoner or knight ensembles!
Please note that this item is sold as a single leg.
Machine wash at 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash separately the first time and with similar colors afterwards. Do not tumble dry! Lay the garment out flat to dry.
- Features a single leg hose
- Available in a variety of colors
- Intended to be worn with braies or a belt, sold separately
- Perfect for LARPing or costume parties
- Made of a wool-polyester-nylon blend
- Fitted with cotton draw-strings
- X-Small/Small: 36.2 Inch length, 11.8 Inch bottom width
- Medium/Large: 40.2 Inch length, 14.2 Inch bottom width
- X-Large/XX-Large: 44.1 Inch length, 17.3 Inch bottom width
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.