A traditional mens garment, hosen were popular throughout the medieval and Renaissance periods. The Medieval Single Hose allows you to adopt a popular 15th century style of two differently colored hose paired together. As this item is available in a range of colors, you are able to pick two appealing shades to wear together, or you can purchase two of the same color for a matching look. This wool hose has cotton drawstrings that can be attached to a pair of braies or a belt, sold separately. The medieval legging is designed with warmth, comfort, and style in mind, and it has been especially made to withstand the rigors of LARPing or re-enactment. This unique medieval garment makes the perfect addition to commoner or knight ensembles!
Please note that this item is sold as a single leg.
Machine wash at 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash separately the first time and with similar colors afterwards. Do not tumble dry! Lay the garment out flat to dry.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Features a single leg hose
- Available in a variety of colors
- Intended to be worn with braies or a belt, sold separately
- Perfect for LARPing or costume parties
- Made of a wool-polyester-nylon blend
- Fitted with cotton draw-strings
- X-Small/Small: 36.2 Inch length, 11.8 Inch bottom width
- Medium/Large: 40.2 Inch length, 14.2 Inch bottom width
- X-Large/XX-Large: 44.1 Inch length, 17.3 Inch bottom width
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.