For the noble knight or fearless crusader, the Medieval Shirt with Leather Work creates a historical look that is distinctive yet authentic. Made of cotton, this period costume shirt offers both comfort and style for your role. The shirt follows a traditional design with long-sleeves and an opening at the chest. Strips of leather form a grid over the upper chest and shoulders. Two more bands decorate the elbow. Whether you choose the role of knight, noble, or adventurer, the Medieval Shirt with Leather Work aids you in creating a historical character that is sure to impress.
Please be aware that the accessories are not included.
Made by GDFB
- Available in multiple colors and sizes
- Inspired by the clothing of the Middle Ages
- Detailed with a leather grid pattern
- Historical attire for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and reenactments
- Made from one hundred percent cotton
- Embellishments are leather
- Medium: Chest – 47 Inches, Sleeve – 25 Inches, Length – 32.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Sleeve – 25.5 Inches, Length – 33.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 49 Inches, Sleeve -26 Inches, Length – 34.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50 Inches, Sleeve – 26.5 Inches, Length – 35.5 Inches
Please note that specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.