Braies were the medieval version of mens underwear and best resemble todays boxers. The Medieval Mens Braies add a more historically accurate touch to your costume. A braies pattern called the Moscevaja Balka pattern directly inspired the design of these handmade trousers. This pair has a five piece construction out of flax linen. It comes in two colors and five sizes. The waist and cuffs close with drawstrings. The pants are loose and wide cut allowing for better mobility. Add them to your reenactment, Renaissance faire, or LARP ensemble.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Inspired by historical pattern
- Fastens with drawstrings
- Loose and wide cut for mobility
- Comes in two colors and five sizes
- Great for reenactments or fantasy events
- Made from 100 percent flax linen
- Machine wash warm on delicate mode. Use color safe detergent. Tumble dry low.
- Small: Waist – 27.5-31.5 Inches, Hips – 34.5-37.5 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 31.5-35.5 Inches, Hips – 37.5-41.3 Inches
- Large: Waist – 35.5-40 Inches, Hips – 41.3-45.3 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 40-45.3 Inches, Hips – 45.3-48 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 45.3-50.5 Inches, Hips – 48-52 Inches
This size chart is based on suggested body size, not the measurements of the actual garment.