Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
A lovely lady looking for a medieval maiden outfit need look no further than the Medieval Lady Lenora Womens Outfit. It is perfect for many occasions. The Lenora Wool Dress and Mattis Belt come included with this outfit. The dress and belt each have two color options. For instance, the dress comes in either bordeaux or light blue. Next, it is available in a range of sizes, from Small to XX-Large. It has unique trumpet sleeves and matching embroidery on the neckline and sleeves. The belt is available in black or brown.
The belt helps to cinch in the dress at the waist, for a flattering figure. The Jadwiga Ladies Loafers are optional. They come in a range of US standard womens shoe sizes. By buying the Lady Lenora bundle, you save 5 percent on this medieval womens outfit. This outfit is easy to wear and put together. Wear this Lady Lenora ensemble to a LARP event, cosplay convention, or Renaissance faire.
- Includes clothing with optional shoes
- Dress comes in a range of sizes
- Easy to wear and assemble the costume
- Save 5 percent on the outfit
- Especially great for LARP, cosplay, and fantasy events
Here is what you get:
- Lenora Wool Dress #MY100458
- Mattis Belt #MY100322
- Jadwiga Ladies Loafers #MY100953
Sizing And Measurements:
- Lenora Wool Dress:
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Hip – 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Hip – 37.8 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Hip – 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Hip – 44.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – NA Inches, Waist – NA Inches, Hip – NA Inches
- Mattis Belt:
- Overall Length: 61.8 Inches
- Tip Length: 2.75 Inches
- Belt Width: 0.8 Inch
- Jadwiga Ladies Loafers:
- European Shoe Sizes. Runs true to size – these are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard
Measurements are approximate.