The Medieval Knight Tunic fits warriors from a myriad of genres. Its classic design makes it an essential for LARPers and historical reenactors alike. It serves just as well for a Viking raider as it does a medieval infantryman. This cotton tunic offers durability, comfort, and authentic style. The short-sleeve tunic is wide and roomy, designed for wear over an undershirt, gambeson, or armour. Get dressed for your next historical event with the Medieval Knight Tunic.
Please be aware that the pictured accessories are not included.
Made by GDFB
- Available in multiple colors and sizes
- Fits warriors of multiple eras and genres
- Historical attire for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and reenactments
- Made from one hundred percent cotton
- Medium: Chest – 43 Inches, Shoulder (Half) – 7.75 Inches, Length – 38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 45 Inches, Shoulder (Half) – 8 Inches, Length – 39 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 47 Inches, Shoulder (Half) – 8.25 Inches, Length – 40 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 49 Inches, Shoulder (Half) – 8.5 Inches, Length – 41 Inches
Please note that specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.