Every knightly figure and king can stand to have an ornate dagger sheathed at their side, and if you want something as elegant as it is safe and lightweight, than this Medieval Jeweled Prop Dagger is definitely the blade for you. This plastic dagger features a downward turned cross guard and a reflective, gold-colored hilt that is highly decorated with faux gemstones. A red oval faux gemstone adorns the handle, while the pommel features a rounded a blue faux gemstone. The costume dagger also comes in a black plastic sheath that features belt loops, so that the dagger can be slipped onto a belt and worn at the side with remarkable ease. And the best part about this Medieval Jeweled Prop Dagger is that it is perfectly safe to carry and use around others, as the plastic blade keeps this prop safe and even child-friendly.
- An Ornate Looking Prop Dagger
- Features Red and Blue Faux Gemstones on the Gold-Toned Hilt
- Includes a Black Plastic Belt Sheath
- A Great Little Prop Weapon to Add to Any Medieval or Renaissance Costume
- Fantastic for Halloween, Costume Events, Stage Productions and More
- Crafted from High-Quality Plastic