An ornate take on the famous blades of the Middle Ages, the Medieval Griffon Sword with Plaque is a beautiful display sword with a stainless steel blade and a silver tone hilt adorned with intricate scrollwork and red gemstones. The round pommel features an ornate fleur surrounded by twists and knotwork, and the grip is black. Contoured into an ornate, wavy shape, the straight crossguard features intricate scrollwork designs surrounding a central griffon emblem. Small red gemstones appear throughout the arms of the guard, and Celtic scrollwork is etched upon the ricasso of the blade, close to the guard. The included wooden wall plaque makes this sword easy to display, becoming an eye-catching addition to medieval themed home decor. A great collectible for fans of all things medieval, this stainless steel decorative weapon makes an impressive gift as well as a unique display piece.
- Completely decorative
- Blade features etched Celtic knotwork
- Antique silver tone decorates pommel and guard
- Pommel features ornate fleur detail
- Red gemstones and griffon emblem decorate guard
- Includes wooden plaque for easy wall display
- Fantastic collectible, gift, or decoration
- Blade made stainless steel
- Display plaque made of wood
- Overall Length: 44 Inches
There are no reviews yet.