The faces of greenmen decorate medieval architecture of old. Bring this historical style to your own garden or patio with the Medieval Greenman Outdoor Planter. The sides of this medieval planter are carved with intricate details. At the center of each wide side is a greenman face framed with scrolling leaf details. Stately, winged beasts decorate the corners. The wide length is great for giving a plant room to grow or for holding a series of plants. Made of fiber stone, this medieval outdoor planter is very durable, lightweight, and has the feel of ancient stone. Choose from a great variety of hand painted finishes and different weathering styles, all safe for outdoor display. Enjoy the beauty and detail of medieval architecture with this rectangular greenman plant holder.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features intricate, carved detail
- Very durable and lightweight
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Displays plants with medieval flair
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 10 Inches
- Depth: 29 Inches
- Height: 11 Inches
- Weight: 14 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.