Swords were the weapon of choice during the medieval period, and Gothic influence often made its way into their style. The Medieval Gothic Sword is an example of this influence, marrying these designs into a great weapon. The C60 high-carbon steel blade of this sword features two deep fullers, giving the blade a lightweight feel. This is a functional sword. Standout aspects of this sword are the shaped quillions on the guard, adding extra protection and style. The black hilt is capped with an octagonal steel pommel for an added touch. With a stitched leather sheath included, you can easily carry the Medieval Gothic Sword strapped to your side.
- Steel blade is made lightweight by two deep fullers
- Quillons add extra protection and style
- Black hilt is topped with a steel pommel
- Includes a stitched leather sheath for protection and easy carrying
- Blade is made of C60 high-carbon steel